Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The new iPod nano

The brand new iPod nano released on September 1, 2010 features an all new (to the series) touch screen. The new nano, unlike its predecessors does not feature video capabilities. But is it really all that bad? Anyone who has tried to watch any lengthy (or at least over five minutes) video on previous nanos knows that it is a hassle to watch a video for a long period of time on such a small screen. The nano is meant for portability, and Apple succeeds in this one. The nano itself isn't much bigger than the shuffle, features an easier way to listen, manage and view all of your music making it a true on-the-go device meant for music. If you really wanted all the features anyways you could pocket out an extra $50-70 dollars and go with the 8GB iPod touch.

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

10 comments:

Evan said...

Meh.. I have had my Ipod for years now and haven't even filled it all the way up yet.

mastajon said...

I've had my current ipod for the better part of three years. It's not even half full, and that's not from lack of trying.

grizz said...

hm, my ipod is pretty good. and i got it since 1 year. i won't buy a new one :)

Spencer said...

I WANT IT NOW PLEASE.

also, showing love <3

The Dynamic Trend said...

iPhone 4 user here. I'd get one for gym, but hey, I'd rather save money. :)

Trashcanman said...

gurl u crazy

Check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com/

David Davidson said...

Isn't the reason why it's in a square is because that way you can turn it into a wristwatch?

B said...

very interesting, that things tiny!
not for me, but i could see some people loving it!

Joe said...

@David, not sure. I know you can put it on an armband for running and stuff.

@B yea I could see me losing it haha

loloriz0r said...

meh lieks.