Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Horrible day...

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates and support this week. My dog had to be put down today. I have been a complete and total mess, and to make it worse I had to sit through two midterm exams before I could drive home. I will be back to normal soon. It is so hard, he has been there my whole life and we literally grew up together. Even today before I left for school he got up for me (the last two days he needed me to lift him up so he could get up) and I told him I would be back. But sadly I wasn't able to see him before he went. It is so weird coming home without him, he would always sit at the front door and wait for me to come home - lets just say this is going to take sometime to get used to...

15 comments:

Mecha Six VII said...

ah that massively sucks dude, gotta get used to some things, good luck man.

remzi said...

Hang in there dude

Brubeck said...

Ergh pets are such a source of pain it's crazy how we do it to ourselves

Nerd Life said...

good point here...

David Davidson said...

Ow.... Really sorry for your loss.

Get well soon.

Mister Sharaf said...

get better

Skunkfunk said...

Feels bad man, hope you get better

Bambi said...

stay strong!!

following!

Kevorkian said...

These are very sad moments.

grizz said...

Get well soon, bro! Hope, you'll get better!

Splash87 said...

Shit sucks dude, just got to stick through it.

Lewis Chan said...

sorry man, stay strong

Anonymous said...

Awww, that suck, I'm sorry for this. Hang in there!

Car Enthusiast said...

Hang in there, it can only become better

Food said...

poor dog. I hope all goes well for you.