Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

NFL Sunday!

How do you spend your Sundays? I mostly relax and watch football...for anyone interested here is today's schedule. I highlighted the ones I am going to be following. The last game is only on the radio.


CLE @ TB Raymond James Stadium 1:00 PM



 
MIA @ BUF Ralph Wilson Stadium 1:00 PM



 
CIN @ NE Gillette Stadium 1:00 PM



 
IND @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM



 
DEN @ JAC EverBank Field 1:00 PM



 
ATL @ PIT Heinz Field 1:00 PM



 
OAK @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM



 
CAR @ NYG New Meadowlands Stadium 1:00 PM



 
DET @ CHI Soldier Field 1:00 PM



 
ARI @ STL Edward Jones Dome 4:15 PM



 
GB @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 4:15 PM



 
SF @ SEA Qwest Field 4:15 PM



 
DAL @ WAS    FedEx Field         8:20 PM

4 comments:

Jonathan Oh said...

oh thanks!

http://aznjonoh.blogspot.com/
supporting you, support me? :)

Maquina said...

Yeah eggball rulez!

Joe said...

http://www.smashy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Handegg_thumb4.jpg

Hahahaha

B.Bell said...

Football FTW. I hate that awkward period between when Hockey ends and Football begins when I having nothing to watch.